View Single Post
Old 07-22-23, 06:48 AM   #6025
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Links please. Let's examine that record.
I posted the one video of Sleepy Joe admitting to withholding funding unless the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Burisma and his crackhead son was fired years ago before he was elected. And the video of Sleepy Joe admitting he sold state secrets I posted just two weeks ago. Both of which you have already responded to. But examine away again and please do try to remember. I don’t have to make years of endless accusations like some. Sleepy Joe just comes right out and admits it right on camera and even brags about it.

And let’s not forget

During a press conference held in November 0f 2022, Joe Biden made some concerning remarks about his predecessor, former President Donald Trump, potentially returning to power. Looking back many have interpreted his words as an admission of fear that he cannot beat Trump in a fair election.

The issue arose when Biden was asked to address so-called international concerns about Trump’s possible return to the political scene. His response? A laugh, followed by a pledge to use the “legitimate efforts of our Constitution” to ensure Trump doesn’t become president again if he decides to run.

TRANSCRIPT:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...-conference-8/

Q – So the entire genesis of that G7 conversation was tied to your predecessor, who is about to launch another campaign. So how do you reassure them, if that is the reason for their questioning, that the former President will not return or that his political movement, which is still very strong, will not —

BIDEN:: Oh, yeah? (Laughs.)

Q — once again take power in the United States?

BIDEN: Well, we just have to demonstrate that he will not take power by — if we — if he does run. I’m making sure he, under legitimate efforts of our Constitution, does not become the next President again.

Nancy Mace was keen to bring back the old clip following Trump’s highly anticipated second indictment since Biden made these claims. “Just in case anyone is confused what this is really about, this is the President last November,” Mace wrote.

You don’t need to be a Trump supporter to view this as a thinly veiled threat to use legal maneuvers to prevent Trump from even having a chance to run. After Tuesday, Trump will have endured two arraignments since Biden made these claims, pointing more and more towards what many perceive as election interference.

Biden’s statements came in response to a question about how he would reassure international leaders, raising questions about whether he’s more concerned about the opinions of foreign heads of state than those of the American people.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 07-22-23 at 05:19 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote