Button4CommandWhenClicked=A02gun_camera
Button4CommandToCheckIfIsChecked=Is_A02_camera_sta tion_Active
Button4CommandToCheckIfIsEnabled=Is_A02_Available
Button4CommandToCheckIfIsVisible=Is_German_A02_Ins talled
Button4ImageIndex=3
Button4IconRowColumn=6,3
Button4Tooltip=5716

5716 is GO TO 2ND LIGHT AA GUN button

so it might not meet all conditions for the new ship.

Even 9c40 which has Turm9c_2 has this bug, by change AA type in 3 positions, sometime a 2nd button show up, never all there aa normal. 9c40 is identical to stock 9d2 and they share the same aa weapon. Their upcge and UnitParts.upc files are almost the same. I checked Turm9c_2_hd.cam and Turm9c_2_hd.sim , they do lack a third camera shell and turret, after I added raw chunk from 9d2's file. Nothing changed, still lack at least one AA button.

And for XXI, it has same A01 A02 cam with the stock XVIII, so does the sim file of turret control, only difference is stock XVIII has conning seprated in objects folder. Stock XVIII has two AA buttons, the XXI only has front AA show as Aft Flak.

IID has a extra AA in conning tower, the AA on front deck is unable to control, It's in the first trainning mission so easy to find out.
I found the reason! the new ship's dat file missed slot_A01 slot_A02 node, you need to make it your own and make cam and sim file to parent the node id , it works. now I have to ajust fine position of the rear AA of XXI

Problem remains, a stationary extra aa model remain in manual sight, need to find a solution. Still it show aft AA gun while in front, but my A01 position and UnitParts15XXI.upc clearly set it to be front, so other conflict exists.

--------------------------------------

Finally done. I was half right, there is cfg#A02_NSS_Uboat21_High in the dat file , the sim and cam parent to the wrong id. copy the id of" cfg#A01_NSS_Uboat21_High" and "cfg#A02_NSS_Uboat21_High" everything set! So it's easier to patch than I think

Last edited by Bartholomew Roberts; 07-19-23 at 05:53 PM.
Bartholomew Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote