View Single Post
Old 07-13-23, 02:20 PM   #1055
Jimbo13
Swabbie

Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0
Default TWoS Issues

I am having an issue where a black box covers the majority of the screen when i load into the bunker/quick mission, along with a black box with grey outline with an "accept" button in the lower right corner of this box (pressing it does nothing).. other issues i am having are that the "captain" or whatever he is called to get missions in my career mode is blank, there is nothing for me to select, same with the submarine upgrades guy, nothing to click on in the text box. i am certain i am running V1.2.0 of the game and i have the latest version of TWoS mod. Another issue i am having is with the Generic Patcher, in the installation instructions it states there should be 9 patches visible if done correctly, only 1 is showing in my case, i have tried several times and followed all instructions by the letter. I need HELP!
I think i have worked out how to upload photos but since there are so many i will link the whole album.
I have tried to be as detailed as possible and am more than happy to add more if needed.
PLEASE HELP!!
Best point of contact would be discord @ jimbo13slice
but i will be on here daily.
Kind regards,
James
https://postimg.cc/gallery/sryNz9P

Jimbo13 is offline   Reply With Quote