EAX_splash_clang_TMOV2.0=6
BBPearlHarbor Pre War TMO=7
Pre-PearlHarborPatch TMO Update V2.0=8
Torpedoes Early_TNTV4B=9
TDW_Ship_Plane_Fire_Damage_v1_3=10
SH4_original_4k_normal_maps_TMO=11
BATTLEFLAG_WARDROOM_SPEARFISH_SS190=12
BATTLEFLAG_CONNING_SPEARFISH_SS190=13

I play the period of the beginning of the war ... that's why I use certain modules ... The mod of BH has certain modules according to the periods to play ...
Here the module Number 2 "Fleetboat_Interior_TMO2.5_BH_U_2.0" this one is cosmetic because I like to play with the interiors a fabulous work of master vickers03..In the S class and another class.. I don't know which one!!! you will be able to observe the condensation on the dials.. and many other details it is all simply splendid...bravo Masters vickers03
Module number 7 & 8 are pre-war. The other modules are cosmetic...
Read the supplied BH doc carefully,Some modules are different depending on the period you play.. otherwise you will produce a bad assembly...
BH's mod is one of the hardest I've played and believe me, your decision making skills will be put to the test...!!!...!!! Proceed as a real commander would have done... during the day, watch out for planes, mandatory immersion during attacks, destroyers are deadly.... if you have reading experience and documentation on USSMC navy actions you will love this mod... If you play in maximum realism it is a must. I have approached the RFB mods.. TMO... FOTRS etc..... I would say that FOTRS has been taking a very good turn for some time, it is one of the prettiest... great sound... great content but some small inconvenience of rigid navigation and other odds and ends which are known by the team which never ceases to bring the best to this splendid mods...RFB 2.0 and very good too and has its share of difficulties but alas has not been updated for a long time ... but I strongly recommend it ...

I hope that BH will be back soon... I understand that real life occupies him so much that he doesn't have time... besides, I take this opportunity to send him my best regards and my friendship...
Good luck my dear D-Jones...

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 06-30-23 at 03:55 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote