View Single Post
Old 06-15-23, 05:41 PM   #5929
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Meanwhile some sources are reporting wife of Biden bribery whistleblower Mykola Lisin (who is also dead) has been found dead and her child kidnapped.

Oh, and by the way it appears Trump was right again. Patient ZERO was a scientist working at the WUHAN lab. Kinda looks like what all the usual kook fringe suspects and Fauci loving gullible half-wits around the world said were just anti-science, anti-vax or q-anon conspiracy theories have instead turned out to be actually true. Those were the same kook fringe heartless inhuman kool-aid drinkers that demanded the unvaxxed be denied health care and lose their jobs if they didn’t comply. I'm sure some even reminisced about the good old days of KZ camps for those so-called deniers. You know who you are, you cowards. Thank god that the good people with common sense still exist in the world, otherwise you morons would have been dead a long time ago.

Public Service Announcement: It has been reported there are elements of blue anon kook fringe that still want people with common sense to believe a simple campaign slogan is now some kind of political organization. Oh, I’m sure kook fringe blue anon kool-aid drinkers see MAGA everywhere but I think it’s fair to say nobody else does.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-16-23 at 02:26 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote