View Single Post
Old 06-11-23, 09:53 AM   #5859
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Can you say traitor? The idiot would not be in this position if he did what Pence and Biden did when records were discovered by telling the DOJ to come on over and search. Not Trump, though, he had to stall, and lie, and try to make a deal, etc.

Here's the text of the 2018 Presidential Records Act.
https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?...edition=prelim

I don't see anywhere in this document where it says Trump gets to determine what constitutes personal records.

It does say "(2) The term "Presidential records" means documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, created or received by the President, the President's immediate staff, or a unit or individual of the Executive Office of the President whose function is to advise or assist the President, in the course of conducting activities which relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. Such term—

(A) includes any documentary materials relating to the political activities of the President or members of the President's staff, but only if such activities relate to or have a direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President; but

(B) does not include any documentary materials that are (i) official records of an agency (as defined in section 552(e) 1 of title 5, United States Code); (ii) personal records; (iii) stocks of publications and stationery; or (iv) extra copies of documents produced only for convenience of reference, when such copies are clearly so identified."

Accused of being being a Traitor now huh? Looks like someone didn’t follow his own advice and read the formal accusations in the indictment.

Here’s how I’m thinking it might play out. Media is already presenting the judge as a Trump supporter. So when she throws the case out. Blue Anon kook fringe Democrats can now claim another conspiracy theory.

I could be wrong and Democrats are the first party in the history of this great nation to succeed in jailing their political opponent. Which will now become the wave of the future in American politics.

“The slow motion assassination of this man by the radical leftist swamp denizens has been brutal to watch. More infuriating is the destruction it’s done to this Republic and to its citizens, who deserve better”. If that’s the case then it can said without a doubt, you my friend are the traitor.

If he is prevented from running he’ll most likely be pardoned by the next president.

Or if he’s cleared and gets enough votes, which is how it should be determined. He could be the next president too.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-11-23 at 04:41 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote