Old 06-07-23, 02:56 PM   #11247
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Eh - did I imply they did?

I was just describing that the burden of evidence is against the Russians now, that all seem to agree on this.
Initially there were suggestions that the damage to the dam, visible already several days before, may have caused the collapse. I stayed open to this possibility while the story unfold. But now no more. The evidence seems to be very clear.

I say "seems", intentionally, and often. This is war. Media get manipulated by both sides, intel services are involved from all sides. The news is a war zone. Its important to keep that on mind. See how the story on the Nord Stream 2 pipeline explosions has turned. The scenario that initially was thought to be the most unlikely - is now the main suspect.
No, did not mean you implied it point is that this dam is under Russian control if it was the damage or an explosion the Russians are responsible for this disaster they had to take measures to repair this disaster is not only after the dam the whole south of Ukraine face now problems with water supply. I do not think the Russians thought of that or care. About the Nord Stream 2 pipeline explosions, it was the US that was against that from the beginning, so Ukraine main support will be happy if Ukraine pulled that of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.