View Single Post
Old 05-02-23, 11:40 PM   #5424
flaminus
Sparky

Downloads: 502
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
4. Yes, but herein lies the rub: We used to have each class of boat as its own "level", starting at zero "0" with the S-Boats, going up to 8 with the Tench... unfortunately, that made the "New Boat" issue worse, in that there was almost always a new, higher ranked boat available for the game to "reward" you with. Therefore, we went back to the "old" way, and the S-boats through the Porpoise are now one level, the Salmon & Sargo are next, then the Tambor and Gar, then the Gato, then the Balao, and lastly the Tench. The game will almost always choose the "lower" class as your new boat assignment. If you instead earn enough renown for a higher class boat, it will step up to the next Class, such as the Tambor instead of the Salmon... kind of irritating the way the game does stuff like that, but it is what it is.
I'm wondering that is it possible to skip some sub class? For example, now i'm in a salmon, when the game give me a new sub (which should be tambor or gar) , if i refuse the new command and continue my career with salmon and earn enough renown, can i get a gato directly in the furture?

Last edited by flaminus; 05-03-23 at 03:36 AM.
flaminus is offline   Reply With Quote