View Single Post
Old 04-16-23, 08:50 AM   #1469
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrenSo View Post
I'm done an edit of my post. This addon was in version 3.6 and was just a small modification. I also quoted the part of FiFi's post from the past.
music bunker
For my part I tried both ... with and without the problems was present ...
I encountered problems just before Danzig Bay and problems with torpedoes hitting the bottom.... weak in these places..
I shoot manually so there are one or two that are kidding okay... but not all of them... I think the proximity to the bottom and the coast is the cause... all the special effects modifications. .. the engine is cornered again...
we would have to supplement 4gb more that would be great....
yes if you add something "personal mods" the size of the files changes during the crushing the engine does not swallow them anymore after... the size of "tga" or other file varies is can be enough to break all..
ARB can also be a problem besides it is not perfect.. Fifi's mods were built on DGUI Diego a choice of Fifi to optimize as much as possible is that I approve by the way.. he should remove it ARB there is no need of several HUD that of Diego is very good especially for the person who does not see well.. now it is Fifi the Boss
I think Fifi has been distracted by all the requests from some lately and that has led to problems now...
Hey Fifi
"Bordel"... go to the garden refuel... for a better approach... you work too much (Of course I'm kidding Fifi and I confess to you that I prefer when you're on the work board for the pleasure of everyone here)
stop distracting him, he worked better before...

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 04-16-23 at 09:35 AM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote