View Single Post
Old 04-13-23, 11:44 AM   #1439
Wolfstriked
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 230
Uploads: 0

Fifi,more stuff to drive you crazy!

Click on helmsman and you will see that you can move around in interior BUT everything works when in helmsman view.The two big things here are you can click to conning tower and up you go and also you can click on OBS and use it.You cant do either of these two in the normal interior free camera as it doesn't allow you to click on hatch or on OBS,though on certain subs you can click on certain objects while in free camera.To test this out go in type7b and right click to take space of helmsman and off you go.There has to be a way to make free camera behave exactly like type7b helmsman view does aka remember last position you had when you changed view and to allow you to clikc on OBS and on conning tower hatch.

I have my game setup this way already by simply tweaking the commands.cfg. I use WASD to move around command room with SPACE bar as previous camera button.So from command room I click on hatch to move up to conning tower and click on upper hatch to move to conning deck.To get back down I just press space bar and it cycles back down...... conning deck-conning tower-command room-nav map.SPACE bar again brings me back to command room.

I dont understand why this is not used?Conning deck camera functions great right?Then why not free camera as default in command room?
Wolfstriked is offline   Reply With Quote