View Single Post
Old 04-08-23, 08:30 PM   #5584
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
What you fail to take into account is he made those payments before he was elected president. You also fail to take into account he’s been out of office for over two years now. You also fail to take into account the feds and the previous Democrat New York DA had over six years to investigate the matter and build a case against him. As much as I think they tried to come up with a solid case and would have loved to prosecute him and take the victory lap, none of them did. Now some two bit crooked scam artist made headlines by making it a campaign promise ‘to get trump’ so he could get elected. I standby what I said about Bragg, he isn’t interested in serving justice he was interested getting elected and serving the democrat voters which got him elected and so the show must go on!

It’s another boondoggle and dog and pony show. As Dershowitz mentioned even if you had the best lawyers defending you, it may be near impossible to defend against such a frenzied mob. But when the sensationalism settles the victory laps are done and Bragg and his voter base have finished patting themselves on the back. Because it was a boondoggle from the get go it will be easily overturned later on appeal.
This one will likely go to trial in December so please hold your breath.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote