View Single Post
Old 03-31-23, 08:45 PM   #5506
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Politically motivated as in DA Bragg openly campaigned on going after Trump and has put together a case that stretches the law beyond recognition and is obviously tailored to doing just that, getting Trump.

Whatever, it's obvious the machine is out to destroy the man and they will never stop. They obviously don't really care what it takes, or what precedents are set in order to achieve their goal. They have exposed themselves doing it and I hope to live to see it used against them.

Now as I have said a few times i'd rather see the GoP put up a younger man or woman anyways so maybe if the Dems are finally successful it will open a path for a Conservative who isn't an obnoxious loudmouth New Yorker.

I don't expect they'll be treated any better than Trump was, a lot depends on their ability to put together a team that can take control of the letter agencies and coming up with a way to neutralize the Dem Media attack machine.
I welcome it. Crimes have to be demonstrated to have occurred to a degree that investigations will ensue. Trumps alleged crimes have met that requirement and the rule of law is being applied. Even Trump's Supreme Court appointments have ruled against him because they have to rule according to the established law. Let the same happen to Biden.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote