View Single Post
Old 03-22-23, 11:13 AM   #3989
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhörnchen View Post
I don't know sometimes why you don't up sticks and move to BC or some other place far away, Vinnie - I don't know how you sleep at night

Stay safe, mate
Now that U mention it: after the minor TIA, I did a two night apnea test and sent it it in. The results came back, and I'll be wearing a Cpap mask of some sort. I'm a snorer and my wife has said for years that sometimes she hears me stop breathing...now she gives me a good shove to revive me. The supposed TIA may have simply been a sleeping disorder. My youngest brother has been wearing one for years...and my dad probably should have. As for "picking up sticks" at 72; moving is a 'life point' alongside with losing one's job or a loved one. 3 'points' is generally the limit per year; I've lost 4 friends and relatives who passed soon after moving which probably antagonizes pre-existing medical conditions in one's dotage. Having slept imperviously alongside a Freightliner's roaring 290 Cummins fuel-squeezer for 3 years at night (for heat orAC) and 2 2AM quakes in my present abode; I'll keep my Whack-a-squirrel nightowl ass right where it's been for 33 years.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote