Old 03-03-23, 02:19 PM   #1139
Wolfstriked
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 230
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
Absolutely
And I really don’t like the periscope lock button (of course I never use it) completely arcade & unrealistic… if it was me, I would just delete all those so call aids

Work of next update is still running on. Very long work, probably the longest I’ve ever done for this game … but result should be awesome in my opinion (other wise I would prefer doing something else :haha )

I don't agree about the periscope lock button being unrealistic as its a game and you must let go of control of scope to be able to click buttons onscreen.I had removed the periscope lock button previously but have since re-enabled it.In my game Pressing F locks scope to target and then pressing Shift+F identifies target.This way I can open up the recognition manual and click with the mouse thru the ships.If there was a way to bind keys to scroll thru the recognition manual I would disable it again.

BTW,will the work your doing on zones fix the horribleness of getting a stern shot that destroys the propellers but ship keeps going?
Wolfstriked is offline   Reply With Quote