View Single Post
Old 02-26-23, 09:37 AM   #1123
FUBAR295
Krusty Krab

Downloads: 442
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
A discover bringing always an other, bad surprise bringing always others bad surprises, I discovered not only ships had zones box & files problems… but all planes too… and our GUC submarines as well!!! (We don’t even have any turm zon.dat except for 2 IX types…)
It has to be corrected and fixed, as well as all the non desired same controller’s ID…

So I’m taking the time to do it fine, and as we use to say, it will be ready when it will be ready
But it will be an other game in my opinion
I don’t give up, and never will!

"It is true our troops are green, but their troops are green also, all of us are green together." Abraham Lincoln

What I am getting at is, if the boxes/zones for ships were wacked and the same is for aircraft and Uboats, we would not know any difference and chalk everything up as bad luck or a odd occurrence.

I can only surmise that with your corrections, it will make for a even more stable game environment and lessen save game issues. And maybe possibly reduce load times. It definitely will be a different game.

So take your time, it will be well worth the wait.

FUBAR295 is online   Reply With Quote