View Single Post
Old 01-12-23, 01:55 PM   #5023
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
It's not the same-Anyone with a common sense can clearly see there's difference in these two cases.

This was an answer I got when I said-
When Trump did it you went berserk and now when Biden has done it..Your are silence...

Markus
Every president does it and goes through this process.

Some like Trump accounted for the documents and kept them in a safe, hire a lawyer, abide by the decisions made, and protects his privacy by ensuring a warrant is issued before the FBI enter his property. Everyone is covered.

Then there're others like Mr. Bungle Biden and his Democrats who leave them scattered all over creation, cars, garages, empty office space, and cardboard boxes, and thru negligence and lack of a chain of custody forget where the documents are and who has possession of them. Forcing the Department of Justice to start an investigation.

So much for the apples and oranges conspiracy theory.

Quote:
Attorney General Merrick Garland said he had appointed a special counsel to investigate the discovery of classified government records at the private home and office of President Joe Biden.
Garland tapped Robert Hur to serve as special counsel. Garland previously had assigned John Lausch, the U.S. Attorney for Chicago, to handle the inquiry after the first batch of records were discovered in November. “This is not a decision [Garland] made lightly,” a senior Department of Justice official told NBC News.
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/12/spec...nd-office.html

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 01-12-23 at 04:57 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote