View Single Post
Old 01-02-23, 11:41 PM   #213
Archive1
Commander

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0

Kaleu:
Whoa...complicated. I'm an old (very old!) GWX veteran from some time ago.
I don't know how most LSH3 folks do it, but I do not move any crew around the ship - except perhaps to relieve the deck gun crew after a surface engagement. I merely make sure that I have enough crew in the engine room and two torp rooms to do the job...at one time I complained about slow reloads and found out I did not have decent crew levels to get the job done. Otherwise I ignore crew management.
In re-reading your post I would say it is a design problem...but keep in mind, I am not one of the in-depth members of the design/debugging group. And it is apparent that I have not had your problem. Actually I will see how it works the next time I use the program.
I would guess that it comes down to a desire to do in-depth crew management (which you prefer and which is just fine) or ignore that and have some other focus (which is also OK).
I would suggest if you have the time, continue working with LSH3 for a while and see how you like it compared with GWX. They are both fine programs, but have their own personalities and superior design and support folks.
Say Hello to Capt. Lehmen (Lehman ?) if he is still there.
And a fine coming year your way.
Archive1
Archive1 is offline   Reply With Quote