Old 12-23-22, 10:33 AM   #207
Maddin25
Watch

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archive1 View Post
A follow up to the last msg:
I have now opened access to the Sonar room and have access to the listening rotator and screen. I do properly get contacts, but have a problem getting rid of the "Notepad" that hovers over the screen. It seems to have taken over the cursor and the checkmark constantly flashes green when I try to remove or just "set" the notepad away from the screen. As a result one cannot use the cursor to rotate the sensor direction wheel -it is glued to the notepad. How do I release the notepad? Nothing seems to shake it loose from the cursor to reposition it.
And I have checked realism settings for this Captain. I have not checked the "no map updates"...as I thought was true, since I never do. I deleted the last patrol and will set out again to see how many convoys/ships appear on the map, besides those within a near distance now that I am positive that they should appear in significant numbers in mid 1940.
-=Archive=-
Quote:
Originally Posted by d@rk51d3 View Post
I have the same.

However, I adjust the screen with the 'free look' until the whole dial is visible somewhat. Then lock the screen, and then drag the hydrophone needle around.

If it locks to the pad again, I just F5 to the map, then "H" back to the hydrophone station and try again.

Can get a bit frustrating though.

Known bug which will be fixed with the next update by LSH Team.