View Single Post
Old 12-14-22, 03:48 PM   #3861
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Default Two new toys 4 Christmas

This AM I'm clambering up the 'learning curve, of a new Google Pixel 6a cellphone I just got this week to replace my beloved 20 year old Verizon flipphone which unfortunately was an archaic 3G and all stuff has got 2 B 5G by the end of the this month so I'm down 'bout $700 bucks(free new tablet incl.) for all goods and a car-charger cord. Additionally my standby batteries were installed yesterday for the solar system; in one day instead of the scheduled 2; and I'm just now using the AMGEN app on said new phone to monitor my day old $48K system (less $12K Tax rebate) Said app informs me at glance: my 13 panels R producing 2.7 kw; the house is using 0.4 Kw; my new batteries R charging at 1.0 Kw ------now at 82%; & I'm contributing 1 Kw to PGE's criminal network! The new electric boxes and exterior wire conduit pipe, battery panel, and switchboxes on the interior and exterior walls of the garage are comparable to the electric room of a type VII uboat!!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 12-14-22 at 08:21 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote