View Single Post
Old 12-13-22, 11:06 AM   #4735
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
I won't paint it in your colors but costs will rise as they always do. When haven't they no matter who is in charge? In my work experience, many CEO's have kept costs down during their brief stays by not spending on things that have to be funded, and then leave patting themselves on the back and leaving a disaster for they new CEO to fix. It's nothing more than kicking the can down the street and the money ends up being spent anyway except it then costs more.

Can you show me an example of when costs went down during some adminisration, ever?
You are confusing "rising costs" (an increase in the price of goods) with "inflation" (decrease in the value of money)

I'm not going to get in a long winded explanation differentiating the two, suffice to say that they are very closely related, and inflation is driven by governmental policy. (for example: 803 BILLION DOLLARS thrown willy-nilly into the economy and touted as an offset to the governments shutdown of the economy in response to covid-19).
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote