View Single Post
Old 12-11-22, 04:26 AM   #3859
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

cool Why i live in California!

One time I got the break of a lifetime. Mom sent me out into the frigid wasteland to do the loathsome grueling job and it was brutally deep & cold. The idea was always to clear it before a vehicle(dad's car) rolled over it compacking the snow down which required arduous scraping as the winter progressed and ice built up. I had shoveled perhaps 10 feet when the city bulldozer doing the street took pity on small 13 year old me and my pathetic arduous effort, pulled into the driveway, put the massive fullwidth blade down, and backed into the street completely clearing the driveway in 2 minutes!! With some minor shovel touchup work, I pranced into the house as my taskmaster mom shrieked: "what are you doin in here! get out there and finish it!" "It's all done Mom" said, I as I started watching the Lone Ranger on TV...I never told what had ocurred; and that bulldozer never ever came back again!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 12-11-22 at 04:34 AM.
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote