View Single Post
Old 12-03-22, 06:04 PM   #118
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
The 14th Amendment does not insulate corporations from all government regulation, any more than it relieves individuals from all regulatory obligations.
I for one am not making that argument. Twitter as a private entity could do what ever they want. Just because it was legal doesn't make it right from a political point of view. The evidence is quite clear. Members of the Biden team, leftwing MSM and certain Twitter employees worked together to suppress a story that could have had an effect on the 2020 election. Even when some people at Twitter and a Democrat politician, Ro Khanna question this they went ahead and did it anyway. And again I stress that they had the right to do it. The fact that a new owner who doesn't have the same political taste is uncovering this now because he can seems to have gotten some people's shorts in a knot. Why? Is what is being revealed untrue? He and others are using the employees own words to make the case. I do not understand why people are upset about this?

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is offline   Reply With Quote