View Single Post
Old 11-13-22, 10:06 AM   #4489
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Some of my Danish and Swedish friends-Who support Trump has begun to indicate that there has been cheated in the counting of the votes.

Those of my friends who believe in the WEF conspiracy say it was them who made it so Biden would win. Klaus Schwab is the guilty one.
My response

I got blocked by a friend-after I asked-What happened with Russia I say if any country has tried to affect the election it's them the Russians. Klaus Schwab and WEF does not have the strength to do so.

Markus
My take. As I said long ago. Trump, and the estimated 29,000 to 79,000 people who peacefully assembled in protest had every right to do so. However in my opinion it did not make it the right thing to do. All politics should have immediately stopped on December 12th when the electoral college convened and made its decision. I think it would have turned out differently if on that day Trump just waved to the crowd and said: so long and thanks for all the fish, I’ll seen you four years. If he would done that I might have atleast considered voting for him. But as it stands there’s not a snowballs chance in hell. The continuation of politics after December 12th I think bit the Republican/Trump campaign in the arse.

As for the democrat campaign they took to the streets over the protest on account of the illegal behavior of a small percentage of nut cases rioting after the event had ended. I think it wrong for a sitting president to associate and accuse the good people as extremists. Shame on him.

Next the Jackson MS case returning the decision of abortion back to the states. Another thing that may have swayed voters was the false promise of codifying Roe v Wade if democrats are elected. Easier said than done and most likely will never happen. Not because of Republicans blocking the matter but because the constitution gives no power to congress to do such things.

Which leads me to the next false promise made that may have influenced the massive turnout of democrat voters 18-29 olds . Paying off student loan debt, also found to be have been unconstitutional.

Good game everyone go team D go team R.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 11-13-22 at 10:24 AM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote