View Single Post
Old 10-24-22, 09:23 PM   #7710
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
My take on this is Europe was quite content to keep building relations with Putin and reliance on Russian gas particularly Germany’s desire to be the main hub for Russian gas. That placed most of Eastern Europe where Russian pipelines ran, in financial and political jeopardy particularly Ukraine. IMO we have no choice but to remain deeply involved and drop the hammer on Russian/German ties.

Having seen Ukraine’s response and determination. My only regret so far is we haven’t done more to crush Russian military aggression in Ukraine.

Simply put, Putrid is another Hitler. Europe won't know peace until Russia is beaten and Putrid is gone. The Ukraine has shown remarkable resilience, skill and determination in fighting Russian forces. In my humble opinion, the Ukraine is more than deserving of U.S and world wide support.

I have noticed the only countries supporting Russia are ones with dictators controlling their countries. China, North Korea, Iran and Venezuela come to mind.

Like most, I won't be happy until the Ukraine wins and Russis is soundly beaten and paying reparations and answering for crimes against humanity. Oh, I would like to see Putrid and his cronies hanging at the end of a rope. I doubt Russia will answer for it's crimes but is that asking too much ?