View Single Post
Old 10-19-22, 06:09 PM   #7566
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I don’t think are any numbers in the report to crunch really, for the most part they’re totaled by category for us already. The report was published in 2017, and is only 21 pages in length and sufficiently describes the total number of pieces and systems given to the Afghan National Defense and Security Forces that were funded by the U.S. Since the Afghan Defense and Security Forces no longer exist. I’d say pretty much everything in that report now belongs to the Taliban.

I found these to be rather significant.

16,000 Night vision devices. 22 ground based surveillance systems. I used the word crunch incorrectly. Still, these are significant losses. No matter how you look at it, it's not good. These numbers don't include the loss of A U.S RQ-170 Sentinel drone that Iran managed to seize in 2011. Certainly, reverse engineering this drone has helped Iran engineer the drones now being used against the Ukraine and that are being to sent to Russia.

Quote: Officials from Russia and China – which have close trade ties with Iran, and oppose Western efforts to increase pressure – "have asked for permission to inspect the US spy drone," Iranian media reported.

https://www.csmonitor.com/World/Midd...ught-the-beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Never a truer word has been spoken!!
I was being serious.

Last edited by Commander Wallace; 10-19-22 at 06:27 PM.