View Single Post
Old 10-19-22, 05:48 PM   #7564
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
Rockstar, I well and truly appreciate you furnishing the GAO report for everyone to review. Looking at it briefly, it looks very involved with lots of number crunching. It will take a while to go through.

Have you looked through the report ? Since you are an intelligent sort, I will simply ask what you made of the report and if anything of significance was left behind. I will accept that edict until I get a chance to look through it. Chances are, I will probably agree with your assessment.

I know leaving any money on the table for the Taliban is significant. I just wanted to know if you had any thoughts you wanted to share on the report.
I don’t think are any numbers in the report to crunch really, for the most part they’re totaled by category for us already. The report was published in 2017, and is only 21 pages in length and sufficiently describes the total number of pieces and systems given to the Afghan National Defense and Security Forces that were funded by the U.S. Since the Afghan Defense and Security Forces no longer exist. I’d say pretty much everything in that report now belongs to the Taliban.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online