Old 10-12-22, 05:31 PM   #717
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 818
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
NEW VERSION IS OUT AGAIN!

Env Skyes have been changed for better night visibility when overcast (slightly)

If you don't like it, you can activate the Alternative Previous Env Dark Nights addon mod. It will restore previous Env Skyes...(as per Kal request)
Perso, i prefer the new Env Skies...when overcast we can at least see where is U Boat bow

Also i have added Russian & Romania air bases still missing in NYGM (mainly for BS campaign)
Few others adjustments too.

@KAL:
You said "this one lacks volume and contrast really we lose this magic that there was in the other."
I don't have changed anything altering contrast & volume...only the sky rendering for nights. Now you have the previous one in addon mod if needed.

hey Fifi salutation..
Thank you Fifi yes I thought the background was flat the volumetric clouds were the same but the background was not as good..
then it's difficult to assess so quickly.. it depends on the weather but I didn't have the same impression that's for sure... I saw FUBAR295 talk to you about types 2 I too would tell you via PM but as they say the others rest because you really deserve it, we'll see later for the last adjustments...
I thank you for having taken my remarks into account as well as for the wonderful work you have done on this mode which at the start was to remain personal but which will be essential in my eyes here..
just got your job... i'm going to go up... but i don't know if i'll have enough time because it's already late... i'll tell you more about it soon your friend Kal Maximus
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote