Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 818
Uploads: 0

Default NYGM New Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
Thanks guys

But you should hold on before starting career… I have a much better Env sky for my NYGM … last one was not that good as I wanted and now I found a more realistic (for me anyway)
Furthermore I have added US bases for the airships… they were missing

TOMORROW I WILL PUT ONLINE NEW VERSION WITH THIS NEW ENV SKYES!
(Download link will be deleted until tomorrow)

Hey Fifi..salutation
I have just tested Atlantic I immediately noticed that the sky was not the same as well as the night... frankly Fifi I prefer the other, we have a better impression of volume.. the night is more realistic in the other, it forces us to follow the convoy until dawn or in the morning which is a plus. Or even attack from very close, which can be difficult depending on the conditions.
for the slightly longer loading times all at least for me 9 to 10 minutes to tell you that I really don't mind given the content of this mod
stability and very good Fps 40 to more than 50 sometimes and that in the port... very good NKL... The cameras work flawlessly.. the moon is not bad.. I would give it 15% to 20% more ...but you're the boss so the decision is yours...

I tested Mediterranean Sea..
Same for the sky same thing as well as the night
Impeccable camera... gently in the port with the acceleration of time because otherwise Ctd..
Fps very good like 40 to more..NKL
loading time slightly increase 6 to 7 minutes ditto it does not bother me ...

there will be no black sea.. I kept the old version to see the difference in weather... since you are releasing a new update tomorrow..
new "installfesh" obliges..

here Fifi it will all be I would wait for the new sky willingly because this one lacks volume and contrast really we lose this magic that there was in the other... but you are the boss so... I do not criticize but personally I prefer the other..!!!

My best regards Kal Maximus U669
Kal_Maximus_U669 is online   Reply With Quote