Old 10-10-22, 02:11 PM   #1502
Deadmode
Watch

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Goodnight all
We all start away: - With those who don't read the instructions provided by kyle9154 and my friend FUBAR295 in this thread... I'm sorry to disappoint you. Read the dates here my friends ... so let's stop saying that it doesn't work or what if it ..!!!. When we play this type of mod we read in order to configure and understand what we are doing.. .the instructions are provided in the mod .. when you look for them of course ...!!!
When everything is set there is no problem...
(I stopped shortly after the hostilities in Ukraine knowing that "Alex has always updated his work...you will understand that he is busy at the moment, isn't it..)
see it in picture here

If you're trying to insinuate that the reason my game fails to load is because I didn't install the mod correctly then I'm afraid you are mistaken. I followed the instructions to the letter as I know from previous experience with SH3 and modpacks that being blasé is not advised.

Also, with such a weak search function it makes it basically impossible to find the answer I need easily, so I have to read the thread in its entirety. If you expect me to manually scan 101 pages of this thread covering the last 15 months of discussion for a solution then, again, you're mistaken.

But, I have to offer my congratulations that your game works. That clearly shows that anyone having issues getting this mod to run must be at fault. Thanks for you help. /s
Deadmode is offline   Reply With Quote