View Single Post
Old 10-05-22, 09:45 PM   #7068
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

This is another installment in the incredibly sad saga of the Russian invasion of the Ukraine. Unfortunately for Russia, this also comes under the heading of " Lifestyles of the incredibly incompetent and stupid."

Apparently, Russia's mercenary arm, the Wagner Group has been killing Russian soldiers. The Wagner group encompasses many hundreds of former prison inmates. Silly me, I thought they were on the same side.

Quote: Putin's plan has backfired as the private military force butts heads with the Russian military. The growing conflict resulted in a Wagner fighter gunning down a lieutenant colonel in the Russian army—a deadly episode of “friendly fire” that the Kremlin is said to be trying to sweep under the rug, according to the human rights group

Gulagu.net.

The alleged shooting is not the only recent instance of infighting between Russian troops. Earlier this week, a mass brawl broke out between newly drafted Russian troops and contract soldiers at a military base outside Moscow, Baza reported.

Nearly two dozen contract soldiers are said to have taken a beating from the draftees and were rescued after locking themselves in a separate room and phoning police for help. The fight reportedly erupted after some of the contract soldiers demanded the newly arrived draftees hand over their mobile phones and gear.

I wonder if Putin can hear the laughing the world over at his stupidity and incompetence and ineptitude. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic that innocent people on both sides are losing their lives.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-due...155912351.html