Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Mad Mardigan

My dear friend what prose...
that said enough joking as I told you "Alias ​​fayot" it was just joking ..... now let's get back to business ... Fifi is working like crazy to make this mod better by the way thanks to the energy that it has deployed.. it is already much better...and that's nothing to say, you just have to test the old one is the new one (Notice to aficionados)
to get them all excited here... Fifi needs a helping hand from the experience of the old "roaders" here...
from your experience as elders here you know this mod since you have played it in the past...
I don't have the experience I'm still a young fish.. as well as the mastery of modding I'm only testing I could probably mod but I said I don't have time I'm not retired.. .
So all the Ames of modding designer Fifi needs support in working he does it for everyone here at the start this mod had to remain personal Fifi decided to share it with everyone and it's better time...
So "The famous" Help Fifi..
come on M.M greeting Kal Maximus U669

Saluer...

voici de grandes aventures et de bons jours. C’est toujours un plaisir de se faire des amis, même si la distance peut être grande.

Puissiez-vous toujours connaître le succès, Mon ami.

M. M.