View Single Post
Old 10-05-22, 01:28 PM   #641
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 818
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post

Not hardly... just a case of knowing when to dig in and fight & when valor is the better part of discretion... mon ami.

And even in the digging in & pitching battle... it is done with the utmost respect and standing by what I believe in.

In the event that I am wrong, having the good graces to acknowledge when I am.

My outlook, follows that simple serenity prayer... "Grant Me, the serenity to accept the thing I can't change, the courage to change the thing I can & the wisdom, to know the difference."

Gute jagd, ihr Himmelhunde.!

M. M.
Mad Mardigan

My dear friend what prose...
that said enough joking as I told you "Alias ​​fayot" it was just joking ..... now let's get back to business ... Fifi is working like crazy to make this mod better by the way thanks to the energy that it has deployed.. it is already much better...and that's nothing to say, you just have to test the old one is the new one (Notice to aficionados)
to get them all excited here... Fifi needs a helping hand from the experience of the old "roaders" here...
from your experience as elders here you know this mod since you have played it in the past...
I don't have the experience I'm still a young fish.. as well as the mastery of modding I'm only testing I could probably mod but I said I don't have time I'm not retired.. .
So all the Ames of modding designer Fifi needs support in working he does it for everyone here at the start this mod had to remain personal Fifi decided to share it with everyone and it's better time...
So "The famous" Help Fifi..
come on M.M greeting Kal Maximus U669
Kal_Maximus_U669 is online   Reply With Quote