View Single Post
Old 10-04-22, 11:14 AM   #625
Doolar
Expert Shipsinker

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0
Default re

as Mad Mardigan posted:

"Like Kal mentioned there Fifi... previously, side cam views worked fine... with now, for some odd reason, they've gone... bonkers, for the lack of a better term fr it. My side views, started off fine the 1st couple of ships them all of a sudden, the cam was not centered on anything, was bobbing up & down crazily & exiting & trying to go back to side views again, still remained locked up in that crazy up & down an nothing in sight, except fr sea in some cases & somewhere near shore in others, with the cam dipping well beneath land at times."

I did experience that too, after viewing a patrol boat. All was good until I cycled through a few times (<>). It was my first career and a first patrol from Constanza. Now I'm on my second patrol, 3 and a half hours in my time, and I've cycled (ship views) around a bit and all is good with the camera, so far rite now. I thought it was because I was playing around with the F12 Key and could find my U-Boat. Then It dove under water a few times so I figured if I saved and reloaded it would reset the camera. But no issues to report.