View Single Post
Old 10-02-22, 11:41 AM   #6924
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
"Many countries have already contributed large sums, and Denmark's total donation for arms and military needs now stands at almost DKK 3.8 billion. But more long-term and permanent contributions are needed. It is therefore important that today we can present our joint agreement to finance a large number of self-propelled guns "Zuzana-2", - said Byodskov. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3371000
I tell you there are many Danes who are furious about this. They can put into three categories.

Category 1-We shall not help Ukraine-It would mean WWIII if we continue sending weapons to Ukraine
Category 2. We have people here in Denmark who is suffering due to the high prices on Electricity, Gas and food- It's better we help them instead.
Then we also have
Category 3 who is a mixture of the first two category.

I can understand those in category 2. People get the power shut down-cause they can't pay the bill. People are being thrown out from their apartment-cause they can't pay the rent.

It's not a new thing, about people not being able to pay their bills-Only difference is it's x times higher this time of year.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online