View Single Post
Old 10-01-22, 05:37 PM   #594
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 818
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUBAR295 View Post

No secret. Just logic. If the Flotilla dates is different, the game most likely will not run. The first place I look is in the Flotilla.cfg files. Most times the issue is in there, as in my current case. Barring that, it is trial and error while attempting to resolved the issue.

I remembered I had included, long ago, a WAW mod for U-flotillas config files so we had a August 1939 start date and other corrections for our needs at the time. It is part of my overlay of a mod ( most are enhancements for my own gratification and eye candy ) NYGM. It never caused an issue as I had used several time, long ago, the NYGM Black Sea Campign, but that was just NYGM 2.5 and no updated files for ships and planes and the like as Fifi has now provided. ( Not sure why WAW file had a November start date. )

I tested Fifi's Black Sea mod before release, with the straight out of the box, current version at the time, of NYGM Enhanced, and it worked just fine. Saves and all. This was done without my NYGM mod overlay. So it is not Fifi's mod that is creating the CTD in my case.
Hello FUBAR295..
I don't know all of this, you are the shaman of the mod here, but I don't understand the manipulation with the dates.. the boats chosen... and the fleets.. as well as the period to start.. something is not working. . I tried several combinations I see the bar is loading then "auf wiedersehen"..
This is the first time that Fifi's work has bothered me...
But I'm sure we'll find...
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote