kpv1974
Helmsman

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Chaos. A total nuthouse.

-------------

In recent days German media see a rise in publications where authors demand that now is the time the West must press Selensky to accept concessions and negotiate a peace dela with Russia.

I do not agree with these basterds one bit, I only say the media swing around. Putins atomic threats reap harvests.

The dilemma and tragedy of Ukraine is twofold. First, its hopelessly depending on wepakj n deliveries from the West, and so hangs on the mericful drip. If the West decides the ukraine has to stop to not provoke Putler any further, the West can force it by simply not delivering anything anymore. Second, the Russians have occupied the economic heartlands of Ukraine's industry and main parts of its agricultural hotspots, too, much industry that lies outside the occupied territories has been destroyed by the Russians. I know Dargos aid some weeks ago the Donbass is not the only industrial centre, but our media at least describe it as extremely important and relevant, heavy in economic importance. The economic wounds are life-threatening for Ukraine already now, and it is practically bancrupt. In this regard, Russia's war has done an almost complete job.

Russia has lost the war, no doubt. But that does not automatically translate into an Ukrainian win.

We need to keep the rats in the West, who want negotiations with Putin, under tight control, keeping them on the shortest of lines.

December will be a turning point. Putin will inflict a nuclear strike on the Anglo-Saxons.

God bless us all.

The living envy the dead.

Putin's strategy is not about losing.

Either Putin wins, or the whole world is in ruins.