View Single Post
Old 09-22-22, 08:46 PM   #3724
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
...now you'll remember to brush and floss regularly! I'm fortunate; I got my wisdom teeth out sometime around age thirty they were
coming in out-of-alignment and ruining the teenage braces-straightening for which the orthodontist had removed the four bicuspids behind the incisors(fangs alot doc)... thus, at age 71: lower maintenance all round!
In all honesty, I haven't had a cavity in something like 15 years?
Same deal with the braces gig, I still have my fangs but the two teeth outside of them got yanked. To me, it still seems like it was a waste.

The Navy yanked my lower wisdom teeth mainly because I got my orders changed to the Barbel in Japan. That was where I probably got into the most trouble, Barbel was all about really serious fresh water restrictions and we'd wait until the galley served soup to brush our teeth.

The chomper that got yanked today was always on the back burner. My Dentists always told me they'd deal with it when the time was right.

The last wisdom tooth has always acted like it was in the witness protection program and its always kept a low profile. We checked it in the last set of X Rays and it hasn't done much of anything. The problem with digging it out is that it would require some serious oral surgery because its buried deep.

ET2SN is offline   Reply With Quote