View Single Post
Old 09-16-22, 02:36 PM   #3708
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
I will make sure I don't wear my Mickey Mouse ears from Disney world if I come over to visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Just don't let your cat eat rats!! Not good.
A cat wants to be outdoors, like a dog, maybe even more. We have a cat flap so he (not "it" ) can go in or out anytime he wants.
Our current company (called but not listening to the name of) "Max" catches a mouse now and then, but we have trained him to "please eat them outside".
The last tom-cat we had brought a caught mouse inside now and then. I only know of one rat – "Igor" came in completely deranged, ate, drank, and laid down for two days. I found a very big 'monster rat' in the garden, dead. We had heard loud screeching at night, i went out but did not see anything.
Must have been a real fight, the rat (if it was one) was almost as big as Igor; it had very large incisors on the front of its jaw, with a body length of >= 45 cm.
We also see martens now and then, but i take it cats and those evade each other for the better.
If he gets sick we keep him in the house, but i have never seen one cat (male or female) who preferred to stay inside. Especially a tom-cat's 'district' is much larger than even the biggest house can provide.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 09-16-22 at 04:33 PM.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote