View Single Post
Old 09-15-22, 04:56 PM   #6375
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

https://t.me/grey_zone/15036

Wagner Grey Zone Channel why mobilisation in Russia won't work, citing weak economy and already high protest activity, and the requirement of businesses to pay salaries of mobilised soldiers.

Wagner Grey Zone
Google Translated:

Within the framework of the newly raised discussions, I modestly and subjectively believe that it is not necessary to carry out a general, albeit partial, mobilization of citizens.

Firstly, the so-called SVO has no legal interpretation in Russian law, except for a presidential decree and equating its participants with the status of a veteran, which means that the involvement of citizens employed in production with a significant share in the already weak Russian economy will only lead to her weakening.

The employer will be obliged to leave the persons pulled out from enterprises / commercial organizations with the preservation of wages, and, as practice with the coronovirus has shown, from their own pocket. Businesses will either lay off employees or simply go bankrupt and close.

Also, the vast majority of people who have undergone mobilization will not create the effect that is assigned to it. These individuals lack two main factors for the infantry - experience and motivation. And in society, due to the decrease in approval for the conduct of hostilities in Ukraine, the already high protest activity will increase. All this together can lead to irreparable consequences. Citizens walking, eating and drinking in the peaceful cities of Russia are now generally indifferent to what is happening in Ukraine, but when it affects them, coupled with the complication of the financial situation of the latter, there will be a very nuclear mixture.

In addition, mobilized persons, not from among the reserve, will not strengthen the front one iota, even put a million people under bayonets. Only the experience and motivation of personnel, framed by competent command, can change something.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online