View Single Post
Old 08-31-22, 01:22 AM   #82
GrenSo
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 589
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dönitz78 View Post
Same for me for camera out sector. And i play without external camera!!
For this problem i have try play just with mod "silentmichals interior mod 2.0 by GrenSo" and same problem, if this can help to find the problem.

For my problem,
I deleted the mod, started the campaign (Marre nostrum), saved and quit the game, reactivated the GSE 1.2.6b mod, loaded the save and it works now, but cannot start the campaigns that start with a type VII C with the mod for me.

The interior mod can be a reason for the out of sector issue. But I can't reproduce it, because I do not get this issue. I sometimes got in past this issue out of sector, but only in bunker if I load a save game there. I'm not sure now, if I had at this time silentmichal's interior mod v1.2.3 active. If yes, then could be the food/boxes in CR the problem.
Just try to delete or rename the file "Room_CR.gr2" and test if you got the out of sector issue again.

BTW: not all food/boxes will be gone. Only the food/boxes on port, because the other ones are in the file "Room_QR2_silentmichal.gr2"

For your other issue, I can just say the same, as fitzcarraldo. I do not have it.

“Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind.” - J.F.K.
GrenSo is online   Reply With Quote