View Single Post
Old 08-20-22, 10:40 PM   #1
Steve_i400
Swabbie

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0
Default Enemy task forces disappearing, Impossible to intercept task force!

Hello! I've been playing a lot of lately GWX silent hunter 3 and have found what appears to be a bug. I get these "enemy task force" reports that are going 8 knots (they most often follow this route drawn on the map, not always though).
However whenever I try to intercept them, they seem to vanish before my hydrophone is able to pick them up. I've tried to intercept them about 20 times now and I'm 100% sure they are disappearing when they get within the game "rendering" range. (to cut the long story short I'm 100% confident in my ability to intercept a convoy going 8 knots, I've done it over 50 times now), but for some reason ALL enemy task forces seem to disappear before I get in contact. *friendly task forces don't dissapear, I'm able to intercept them just fine
I can't be the only one with this issue, has anyone else noticed it's impossible to intercept enemy task forces?

Has anyone ever even managed to intercept a taskforce?

Is there any known fix?

*I tried reinstalling the game and am currently playing on a fresh GWX download with the ARB wide GUI mod, that's all

Thanks in advance for any help or replies!
Steve_i400 is offline   Reply With Quote