Fleetboat_Interior_TMO2.5_BH_U_2.0=5
EAX_splash_clang_TMOV2.0=6
AAtoDeckguns+Radio=7
BBPearlHarbor Pre War TMO=8
Pre-PearlHarborPatch TMO Update V2.0=9
Torpedoes Early_TNTV4B=10
jimimadrid Torpedos adjust Tmo2.0=11
TDW_Ship_Plane_Fire_Damage_v1_3=12

1 this recce manual should be able to be repaired ask Beanie I'm sure he knows how to handle this kind of problem..

2 yes there must be a positioning problem in the ports, can it be linked to the campaign? besides these trucks and the fanfare can be removed it will please the frame rate for the trucks to make them static ... another thing the port cranes are really out of place I think it will be good to position them in a logical way by compared to the mooring quay.. there are even too many I find...
It would be good to see all of that again, wouldn't it?
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=1000
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...&postcount=911

3 & 4 For these points you contradict yourself..!!! you tell me I quote " 3. Plankton is a personal preference. I mostly run without an external camera for realism purposes, so never noticed. Maybe related to marine life, I don't know."
so I don't see the point of having marine life since you don't see it!!!
I will add that by strong compression of time there are sometimes thousands of them.. so I find that it should be optional I have no problem removing them... moreover it is done.. something else since I use " DDS" particles of FoTrS the plankton is much better as well as the smoke from the boats is very good it's strange all the same remember you I already told you about this smoke problem

5 The high resolution Fubars skins are not bad... but 4k vickers is in my eyes a must today. Hoping that Master vickers03 tinkers with this for us..
what do you want I tell you I'm boring with the detail..

6 I'm glad you're considering this request.

7 I don't have time... but I think it should be done to differentiate your work then it's always nice to have a nice page.. that of FotRs are really splendid..

8 for this point it represents a colossal work we would need model experts like VonDos.. Alex B.. Mr. M Kapuhy.etc

9 In the hope that it comes.. imagine with your night these clouds during night attack
in FoTrS this is really very good..

Dear BH I am aware of all these remarks that I am making to you but I am telling you I am annoying I like everything to be in order..
ah yes don't forget to tell me for my list what's wrong
My best regards Kal Maximus U669

Mon ami...

Même si l’on n’utilise pas les caméras externes (aucune d’entre elles, du tout) serait toujours la vue de la vie marine, à travers le péri. Cela inclurait également le plancton flottant librement.

Cela pourrait être d’un certain soulagement, si la quantité d’entre eux (plancton, vie marine et autres choses flottant librement dans les eaux, d’ailleurs) pouvait, peut-être... être rappelé un peu.

M. M.