View Single Post
Old 08-18-22, 10:08 AM   #1076
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
I have never had the issue shown in your screenshot, may want to check your install order.

1. We've talked about the rec manual many times on here if I recall, not something I can fix. In fact, on my end I do not see the problem I remember you pointing out. Could be a resolution issue.

2. Yes in future I will review positioning in ports. I did a bit of work on ports. Harbor traffic is low on the list of priorities when it comes to modding. Specifically? Talking about the nurses? See above.

3.Plankton is a personal preference. I mostly run without external cam for realism purposes so never noticed. May be tied in with sea life, I don't know. Either way not something in my skill set to address.

4. I probably will not make marine life optional, I like it. I will incorporate
updated versions. I've had no issues due to it, but Ill think about it. If want to remove, files can be easily replaced.

5. That is up to vickers to make those skins for TMO. Fubars hi res skins are included as optional mod and look great. I see no need but to each their own.

6. I have to get permission to get the "real" Narhwal , otherwise have to get it from the bonus downloads. Only FOTRS has permission to include it in their mod and doubt I will get permission, I will inquire.

7. Loading page is original TMO. I am A not sure how to change it and B don't really want to unless someone created a great fresh one for my mod.

8. Texturing is not my department, there are native ships and imported, cloned ships. S7rikeback did a lot of work on fixing texture issues in V2.0. Perhaps he will address any you find.

9. Rubini clouds obviously not my mod, creator of that mod would need to create a version of the mod to work with TMO Update BH V2.0
Bonjour BH ..
I show you my installation order

[MODS]
Trigger Maru Overhaul 2.5 UpdateBH V2.0=1
Nav Map Make-Over TMO Update 2.0=2
NMMO Patch TMO Update V2.0=3
TMO Update BH V2.0 PATCH 01=4
Fleetboat_Interior_TMO2.5_BH_U_2.0=5
EAX_splash_clang_TMOV2.0=6
AAtoDeckguns+Radio=7
BBPearlHarbor Pre War TMO=8
Pre-PearlHarborPatch TMO Update V2.0=9
Torpedoes Early_TNTV4B=10
jimimadrid Torpedos adjust Tmo2.0=11
TDW_Ship_Plane_Fire_Damage_v1_3=12

1 this recce manual should be able to be repaired ask Beanie I'm sure he knows how to handle this kind of problem..

2 yes there must be a positioning problem in the ports, can it be linked to the campaign? besides these trucks and the fanfare can be removed it will please the frame rate for the trucks to make them static ... another thing the port cranes are really out of place I think it will be good to position them in a logical way by compared to the mooring quay.. there are even too many I find...
It would be good to see all of that again, wouldn't it?
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=1000
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...&postcount=911

3 & 4 For these points you contradict yourself..!!! you tell me I quote " 3. Plankton is a personal preference. I mostly run without an external camera for realism purposes, so never noticed. Maybe related to marine life, I don't know."
so I don't see the point of having marine life since you don't see it!!!
I will add that by strong compression of time there are sometimes thousands of them.. so I find that it should be optional I have no problem removing them... moreover it is done.. something else since I use " DDS" particles of FoTrS the plankton is much better as well as the smoke from the boats is very good it's strange all the same remember you I already told you about this smoke problem

5 The high resolution Fubars skins are not bad... but 4k vickers is in my eyes a must today. Hoping that Master vickers03 tinkers with this for us..
what do you want I tell you I'm boring with the detail..

6 I'm glad you're considering this request.

7 I don't have time... but I think it should be done to differentiate your work then it's always nice to have a nice page.. that of FotRs are really splendid..

8 for this point it represents a colossal work we would need model experts like VonDos.. Alex B.. Mr. M Kapuhy.etc

9 In the hope that it comes.. imagine with your night these clouds during night attack
in FoTrS this is really very good..

Dear BH I am aware of all these remarks that I am making to you but I am telling you I am annoying I like everything to be in order..
ah yes don't forget to tell me for my list what's wrong
My best regards Kal Maximus U669

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 08-18-22 at 10:35 AM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote