Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinaldi View Post
No worries, see below:

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Silent Hunters Wolves of the Pacific\MODS]

Trigger Maru Overhaul 2.5 UpdateBH V2.0
Nav Map Make-Over TMO Update 2.0
NMMO Patch TMO Update V2.0
EAX_Clang_Splash TMO V2.0
TMO Update BH V2.0 PATCH 01
DC_Water_Disturbance_NewV1
AAtoDeckguns+Radio
DecoysTMO
EarlyWarScopesV1
TMO Depth ChargeType2
SubPacMessages

_____

Have had a play around with it now. Consistent crash about 15 seconds before impact.
Ok...

Couple of things, that raise... red flags for me here.

1. Install locality, for starters... on your computer, how ya set, for hard drives.???

Reason asked, is it is best, to NOT install any games... & NOT even game launchers subsequent games libraries, for that matter... there in Window's UAC terror-tory... namely "Program files or Program files (x86)".... EVER.

Know that with some... newer games, that it is said that they are "supposed" to be worked up, to work in said eviron's... BUT... UAC, has a baaaaaad habit, of failing to listen to the computer user, even if that said user tells UAC, that dinking about with file of games, to mod them... is cool.

There is a... manual on side shifting Steam's library, to another area or another drive... Myself, I went with a scorched earth approach & just wiped it out, then reset it all back up... was... a pain, but... well worth it, from My perspective.

2. Mods: Only 2, that I can see... that may or may not be a bone of contention, are... that EAX clang/splash & that DC water disturbed one... there is a EAX clash/splash (no dud) version... as the clash/splash w/ dud, was a problem, as I recall with causing CTD's... iirc.

As for that DC water mod... not sure if that 1, is a j squared away, in compatibility for use with BH's TMO reworx mix... but... that said, ain;t gonna swear to that, 100% either, that it won't play well with the mix... either.

other than those 2, everything else looks good there... on the order of them. That Depth charge Type 2, is for after Oct of '43... if ya looking to do a career thereabouts... then that's in good. Think BH injected the Type 95, into the main v2.0 mix... iirc.

Only other thing I can think of... that "may" cause issues... if you started off on a career... backed out & then... backed out a mod or some of them, then proceeded to try & continue...

that, as I recall... is a BIG no no there... if you do remove or back out any mods... the prudent course, is to make sure that the save folder gets wiped out... aka nuked.

On a circle back to LAA... can make sure that it is locked in on your SH4.exe (heck, literally any game, for that matter...) by doing the following:

1st off, open it up to where it looks like the screenshot & select the game in question you want to make sure is locked on by LAA as is My copy of this mod set up... in the screenie.

2. After selecting it, click on where it is highlit in the screenie... that section where it reads: "With selected" to open up the sub menu & choose... "Force Large Address Aware".

This will lock LAA on to it, like a heat seeking missile.

That will erase all doubts if LAA is locked on or not...

Ok...

hopefully this will help... & on that DC water mod, someone can confirm or refute My concerns on that particular mod... if it could be causing your CTD woes... maybe...

M. M.