View Single Post
Old 07-22-22, 05:10 PM   #1594
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Habeck said aearly on he would look into extending nuclear runnign times. and sicne then he had put both feet on the breaks, even deceived the public over what the industry said (and th idnsutry said they could get nucl,ear fuel as early as within 6 months and not form Russia, and that they said already in the first half of Aporil: no word on that by Habeck, he indee cclkaiemd extaclty hte opposite, that the "experts" said it wouldf nto be diable and managable and for this and for that and a million othe rreaosns extenbding the runnign time were ot possible).

Don't fall for Habeck! He sells failure as success and fishes off people's sympathy by posing only. Its all facade only, in the end he is just as left-lenaign as the whole Green party and GAL always has been: so left that one could call it Marxism indeed.

And Baerbock? Has nothign to seel, and has no means of power, she plays for a weka team that is depenbding and still claims to be superior, but as so often before, Russia and its vulnerability to sanctions, financial erosion and economic collapse has been massively overestimated. The sam ehapepned 2014/2015, and on various minor occaisons before. Baerbpock wants to repalkce relaism with moralism, and in that she is a Valkyrie, but a Valkyrie of words only - she has no sowr,d no spear, no shield, no armour and no horse. And when I see what she wnats beyond the ukraine war, I am thankful that her hands are bound and she cannot do what she started in the elections for and claimed she wanted to do. Her political goals and ideas for how to reeducate society and turn it into a far more left one, are as toxic as the Greens social visions always have been.

To me the Greens are not better than any other party. They all should not exist. I gave the Weizsäcker quote before, and I repeat it: "The political parties have made the state their prey." How discouragingly true! In all Western countries. Germany, Italy, the UK, the US... Everywhere. I only wait for the situation in the US turning into a hot civil - and racial - war. Its absolutely a realistic scenario, imo.