View Single Post
Old 07-15-22, 07:11 AM   #10395
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...22.907343/full

Even those who have been vaccinated several times can become infected with Corona. Scientists have now determined antibody levels above which the risk of such a breakthrough infection increases. The results could form the basis for a blood test.

Vaccination against coronavirus protects against covid-19, but how well depends on the strength of the immune response the body develops against the virus - and that varies from person to person. This is shown by the largest German vaccination study on Covid-19, which a research team from the Medical Faculty has been conducting for more than a year at Essen University Hospital. The scientists have now determined values above which the risk of infection increases despite vaccination.

Vaccinating according to a blood test, and then with a non-mRNA vaccine - that sounds reasonable in my ears.

I concluded for myself that I do not want to get an mRNA vaccine once a year. I may will to use a traditional vaccine (as now are avaialblew) and according to the result of a blood test first. There are reaosns why before Corona it was said that you should not have an endless numver of vaccinatiosn against anything withion a certain time period. The immune system can form some unwelcomed and counter-intuitive results if being put under permanent vaccination stress.

My inital trust ("benefit of the doubt") in Pfizer and Moderna is gone. I blacklisted them for myself now. Their data policy is so deeply suspicious and dubious that my patience has been eaten up. I still assume they are effective against the Corona virus, so in the big picture they seem to do fine- but I also think they try to hide the real ammount of side effects and dangerous reactions to the vaccination. And this reluctance to play with open cards is what has turned me against these companies: they prevent the very basics of scientific working. And that is highly suspicious. Science needs transparency, and they try to prevent transparency at all cost, it seems. Unforgivable.

Pharmaceutics are a deeply corrupted industrial branch. But we knew that already before, didn't we?

Supplementation and sunlight: UV and IR, that means: Vitamine-D and Interferon. Take D-pills, and get into the sun as well. And if your genes are not against you, this boosts your chances already. Its not either this or that. Its both. Stay warm. Sweat. Keep core temps high. In case of infection, let fevers run as long as temps become not threatening in themselves. Sauna, if you like that (I hate it), but not when you already got a fever, of course. Hot showers (not with fever present already).