View Single Post
Old 07-13-22, 06:10 AM   #86
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

From what I've seen over this last week the Tory candidates are looking like a bunch of Ugly contestants in a Beauty competition, why does Rishi remind me of a 1970's used car salesman that makes my skin crawl every time I see him.

Rishi Sunak, Honesty.
His wife was recently Outed as a Non-Dom Tax Avoiding currant and Rishi knew about it as well, as the Chancellor of the Exchequer you need someone in charge of the country's finances who has a modicum of Honesty about them, well Rishi doesn't fit that bill.

Rish Sunak, Trust and Loyalty.
Boris must regret turning his back on Rishi because at the moment Boris needed him the most Rishi was plunging the knife of Betrayal into his back. Sunak's loyalty stretches to his wife and her money, if the common citizens think for one moment that this currant is going to help them out then they need taking to the nearest funny farm for re-education.

Rishi Sunak, Prime Minister.
Well, he has a great chance of being PM hasn't he?, no morals, ethics, trust or loyalty issues for the Tory Faithful as they don't believe in any of that bollocks, so it's full steam ahead Rishi, look after the Rich Corporations and they will look after you. Just make sure you follow the Tory Hierarchy's Agenda that's been ongoing for the last 12 years and they'll look after you, until it's your time to receive a knife in the back that is.

H'mmmm, if this pillock told me it was raining outside I would have to go and see for myself, as you've already guessed I'm not a fan of this Greasy Pig or any of the other contenders either but, someone has to win it, he has got as good a chance of becoming our next Greased Pig Prime Minister as any of the others.