View Single Post
Old 06-20-22, 12:06 AM   #4770
hunter301
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Look in the game's root folder after you have FotRSU activated, and you will find that the "SH4_Q-Ref_Card_Back.jpg" and "SH4_Q-Ref_Card_Front.jpg" files have been edited by CapnScurvy, and rather nicely too! The "T" key is what toggles the SD on and off. Press the Alt and T key, and the SJ (if available) turns on and off. The SJ "automatically turns on each time you surface, so if you do not want that on continuously, you will have to watch that, and the SD once on, stays on. Once off, stays off. Unlike TMO, the mast does not extend. Most of the keypresses are listed in those files, with the Front being the keyboard image, and the Back being the keys listed by grouping.

As for Wounded Bear, if I remember correctly (not at the game right now) is mid-1942, and Darwin was bombed into oblivion in February, and would still be out of service as far as a base for fueling goes. The Wounded Bear does not go that fast, so you should be able to catch it at Ahead Full, and if you do use Ahead Flank, FotRSU does not do the fuel usage very realistically, in spite of what "Estimated range at current speed" might say. You should see some "Contact Reports" coming in, tracking Wounded Bear. To throw you off though, there are other groups that also report in... and the Bear does not always follow the same path... For a little fun a while back, I ran the scenario in stock as a test, and made a pdf of the adventure:

The Hunt For Wounded Bear

I don't remember if Google Drive will let you view the pdf online, or if you have to download it to view it...
Been using the T key to bring it online and all though the crew member /narrator of the game tells me it's online when I go to it I see nothing in the scope.

Was able to download and save your .pdf to my external HD I keep for game videos and such will read it at work tomorrow...LOL.

As for refueling in ports under normal circumstances how would this take place?

"You know what the chain of command is?
It's the chain I get and beat you with till you understand who's in command."
-ME
hunter301 is offline   Reply With Quote