Old 06-17-22, 06:27 PM   #3493
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Does it exist a party called Republican Demokrats
A Party who has taken the best from both parties ?

Markus
Personally I think there are plenty of people in this country that have a mind of their own. We have a current president that said at the outset nothing will fundamentally change if he gets elected, his crackhead son who takes advantage of his elderly father, rising inflation, rising unemployment, lay-offs, low wages if you’re lucky enough to have a job, rising uncertainty, the fact we are in a recession, and a market ready to collapse which of course will be followed with bail-outs for them as us peons suffer through it. And the only thing presented by one party this election season seems to be: “ya but what about Trump”? It gets old and I think, god I hope, a lot of people see through it.

I think some here have already discussed who they would like to see as a candidate, nobody except butt-hurt democrats mention Trump. Wait I take that back, though none don’t seem to here, there are many butt-hurt conservatives who thought Trump was railroaded by Democrats just like many butt-hurt Democrats thought Sanders got railroaded by Democrats.

Anyone still stupid enough here waiting for all the promised low hanging fruit, Michael Cohen, and Adam Schiff to give their evidence they claimed to have from the last two kangaroo courts, any day now right? Here we are again with another special committee and subpoenas galore and after a year and half of pissing away my tax dollar absolutely nothing but memes, bombast, kubuki theatre, heresay, and clickbait. If there was any wrong doing then like I said let justice be swift and served up. Instead justice gets politicized turned into a show for political and personal gain, justice is a joke just an excuse for another political boondoggle.

IMO it’s just another conspiracy theory in keeping with the highest traditions of aliens, Sasquatch and flat earthers.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-18-22 at 09:11 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote