View Single Post
Old 06-16-22, 04:43 AM   #29
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
And so what? The young inherit the Earth and will do what they think is best for them, not us old bastards, and we did the same to our parents.
Hey old dog, There's a hiccup here I started working at 18 put 45 yrs into paying into a future the Democrat promised me they would turn this country into a Land that was free of Communist.And any People on this planet who believed in Freedom and would abide by the laws of our country regardless of their religion were welcome. As long as they were willing to learn our language and bring a level of intelligence that would insure that they would not become a burden on our country were welcome. So let all of us old bastards who hung out together and looked like Bill and Hillary in our youth.Shot i'm not a President and even though the Chinese flu is tearing me down one lung at a time. I called the local party leaders they asked how old i was.Their response was The young inherit the Earth.

And you and i have never ever faced a foreign enemy on a battlefield ever did we Buddahaid?

Last edited by Gorpet; 06-16-22 at 05:05 AM.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote